Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Simple Green Smoothie

I'm calling this one the Super Simple Green Smoothie because it's... well, super simple! And, very, very delicious in my opinion!

First you need a bag of frozen fruit blend from Costco. Or, you could substitute it for any other bag of mixed frozen fruit that you happen to come across. Here's the fruit I used:



Here's the Recipe:

2 Cups Kale
1 Cup Spinach
2 Bananas
3 Cups of Frozen Fruit Blend
(or, whatever it takes to fill your blender)
2 Cups Coconut Milk


Don't have an ingredient? New to green smoothies? Don't know where to start?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yum, I'll have to try this one. How much are those bags of fruit? I haven't seen them before, but then again, I haven't looked either. It seems way easier than buying several different kinds of frozen fruit.

Robyn said...

It's about $1.50 a pound. I think it's just about $9. And really, it goes a long way!