Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 Years



Ten years ago today my best friend put a ring on my finger and asked me to marry him. Without thinking twice and without an ounce of hesitation I said yes!

There was no doubt in mind that God was asking us to walk through life together. Through the ups and downs, the good times and bad.

In my wildest dreams I'd never conceived of the fact that God would bring someone into my life that was so different from me, yet so perfect for me. I never could have imagined that marriage would be way more amazing (albeit, sometimes quite difficult) than I could have dreamed about.

I had no idea it would be this much fun, this rewarding, this fulfilling.

Ten years ago today I wouldn't have begun to imagine having two beautiful, absolutely amazing children who are their parent's pride and joy.

I could not have fathomed fully enjoying sharing my life so completely with another person.

And there is without a doubt, no other person in this world that I could imagine walking along side of in this crazy thing we call life. I love my husband. I am beyond grateful that God brought us into each others lives. I couldn't imagine living life with anyone else by my side.

It's been an amazing 10 years. Thank you, Rob for your love, patience, encouragement, kindness and commitment. I can only begin to imagine what these next 10 years will bring. I'm looking forward to finding out with my hand placed gently inside of yours, right where it belongs!

No comments: