Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bloggin' in my head...

This might sound ridiculous, but I often think in 'blog'. I honestly spend a decent part of my thinking process blogging in my own brain. Then when I go to write something down I literally have to read the last few posts to see if I've already written about it.

And I have mommy-brain. I was hoping mommy-brain would go away when I stopped being sleep deprived, but I was wrong. I think my I.Q. dropped significantly the second I conceived and has yet to return anywhere close to normal!

All that to say, if you ever catch me saying the same thing more than once, it's probably because I thought I'd only thought about blogging it without realizing that I actually had blogged it.

And now you know the truth. I'm weird, just plain weird...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your IQ didn't drop, you just are now an expert in your kiddos. "A" is for apples she doesn't like with the skin, "B" is for which blankie he likes to sleep with, "C".....you get the idea. You probably have more information in your brain you can pull out at the drop of a hat now than when you were in school. So what if simple math and being able to concentrate for more than 5 minutes has gone out the window....who needs it? :)(And by the way, I frequently think in "blog" too, now I just need to do something about it)

Robyn said...

Jennifer, I agree that you need to do something about it! It's my only glimpse into your world, so hop to it!