Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Many Faces of Pastors' Wives'



I spent the last couple of days at a Pastors' Wives' Retreat. It was a hoot, it was a blast, it was a challenge, it was an encouragement. I am tired, I ate way too much and I laughed so hard I almost cried!

These are the faces of the women who were there. They're all amazing women who support their husbands in ministry. They are a rare breed. They are fun, they are silly, they are godly, they are young, they are old, they have young kids, grown kids, no kids, grand kids, great grand kids. They come from all walks of life and all sizes of churches.

The only ones that can truly understand our feelings, struggles, fears, positions, predicaments and trials are each other. I'm happy to be a part of such a fantastic group of women!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd recognize the lake anywhere! That's camp tadmor, isn't it?!