Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yummy, Deliciousness!

Every once in a while I make something that is so cotton-pickin yummy I find myself day dreaming about it long after it's been consumed.

I made one of those dinners tonight. It was so good I can't get it off of my mind!

My whole family raved over it, and Rob even said it was "award winning". He's only given me one other cooking award, for my deliciously amazing maple pecan scones, so I know I wasn't the only one that thought it was good!

Not only was it a yummy concoction of perfectly blended Fall flavors and textures, but it presented so beautifully that I'm dying to serve it up to company. If you like these ingredients, you must try this perfectly delightful dish.

Acorn Squash with Cranberry-Cornbread Stuffing

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/special-dietary-needs/vegetarian/acorn-squash-with-cranberry-cornbread-stuffing/

Simply divine. Put these ingredients on your grocery list and make this as soon as you can... I promise you won't regret it!

No comments: