Monday, January 24, 2011

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie



Rob made our smoothies for the last couple of days. He put flaked coconut into them (which doesn't blend very smoothly... and I'm not a big fan of drinking anything chunky), so for the last couple of days I haven't consumed as many of my fruits and veggies as I had been during the past few weeks.

Because of that I decided to make a smoothie that I knew I'd love today. I didn't try to sneak in anything crazy like asparagus, or butternut squash. Instead, I just used a few ingredients that I was certain would go well together.

And, go well together they did! It was yummy to the very last drop!

Here's the recipe:

Frozen Chopped Spinach
Kale
1 Cup Green Grapes
1/2 Kiwi
6 Strawberry Cubes
2 Bananas
Coconut Milk
6 Ice Cubes
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zespri New Zealand Green Kiwifruit said...

Feel like grabbing the glass and having right now...simply delicious..